I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love chocolate brownies! I’m usually popping down to Tesco to buy a small box full but I thought why not make my own alternative. So im making my easy 5 ingredient protein brownies.
My favourite protein powder at the minute is Form Nutrition Performance Protein in Chocolate Peanut flavour.
What I love about Form Nutrition Powder is that each scoop contains 30g of protein, its vegan and it doesn’t have that awful protein taste. Finding a dairy free protein shake that tastes nice is a Godsend!
I usually use this protein powder as a part of my breakfast smoothie, as a shake after the gym and even as a hot chocolate which is yummy. This is the first time I have used it to bake.
Brownies are a great snack and a great way to sneak in a little bit more protein into my dai;y intake with the additional of the protein powder.
- Form nutrition performance protein powder in chocolate peanut
- Creative Nature Chia and Cacao Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix
- 4 eggs
- 200g Butter
- 5ml Vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 150˚C/300˚F/Gas Mark 2
- Soften the butter slightly in the microwave (15 secs)
- Add 1 scoop of form nutrition protein powder and mix into butter
- Add the vanilla essence, eggs, and mix to the bowl, and mix until smooth
- Line a baking tin with grease-proof paper and pour the mix into it
- Bake between 20-25 minutes, remove and cool before eating
My brownies turned out well even thought I forgot to add the vanilla essence this time around. The brownies are moist and slightly gooey in the middle. The one thing I found a bit strange was the chai seeds, but to summarise I loved them and I hope you love them too!
There is also a vegan alternative available where you substitite eggs for water and the butter for a dairy free spread. This is the way I made the brownies the first time and they were still beautiful.
If you have tried these out or something similar I’d love to hear how you found them so feel free to leave me a comment below.